Tom Yum Goong.
You can have Tom Yum Goong using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tom Yum Goong
- You need 1 of shallot.
- Prepare 1 of coriander root (pounded).
- You need 1 stalk of lemon grass.
- Prepare 4 slices of galangal (thin).
- You need 60 g of straw mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of tomato (wedges).
- You need of White prawns (no. depends on size).
- It’s 1 of Thai chilli (halved, length).
- It’s of Lime juice (fresh).
- It’s 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 0.5 tbsp of chilli paste.
Tom Yum Goong step by step
- Heat chicken stock in pot..
- Once simmering, add chilli paste, to taste..
- At a low boil, add the shallots / onions. After a couple of minutes add coriander root, galangal, lemongrass, chilli and tomato..
- Season to taste with fish sauce, sugar, salt and lime juice..
- Add the prawn and mushrooms and boil until prawns are cooked..
- Add Kaffir lime leaves and turn heat off soon after..