Tom Yum Goong.
You can cook Tom Yum Goong using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tom Yum Goong
- Prepare of shallot.
- It’s of coriander root (pounded).
- Prepare of lemon grass.
- Prepare of galangal (thin).
- It’s of straw mushrooms.
- It’s of tomato (wedges).
- It’s of White prawns (no. depends on size).
- You need of Thai chilli (halved, length).
- You need of Lime juice (fresh).
- It’s of fish sauce.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of chilli paste.
Tom Yum Goong instructions
- Heat chicken stock in pot..
- Once simmering, add chilli paste, to taste..
- At a low boil, add the shallots / onions. After a couple of minutes add coriander root, galangal, lemongrass, chilli and tomato..
- Season to taste with fish sauce, sugar, salt and lime juice..
- Add the prawn and mushrooms and boil until prawns are cooked..
- Add Kaffir lime leaves and turn heat off soon after..