Tuna shallow fried kebabs. Tuna Fish kebabs are made with ready made tuna packs that I bought from store. It's amazing in taste and flavor. Directions to prepare: Cut the potatoes and boil them.
I got introduced to canned fish (mixed with Tuna Kebabs are made with canned tuna (which is already shredded) and preserved in water. They go well as starters or breakfast and are absolutely. Shallow Fried Kebab Recipes: The term Kebab is used to refer skewered, grilled vegetables, meat or cottage cheese and also Kebabs, various forms of Rajma Kebab: Try these amazing, low fat, protein rich kebab for evening snack. You can cook Tuna shallow fried kebabs using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna shallow fried kebabs
- It’s 2 cans of drained tuna(total of about 200g).
- It’s of quater cup mong daal soaked and drained, boiled and seasoned.
- You need 2 of medium red Onions.
- It’s 2 sticks of Celery.
- It’s 3 handful of Corriander.
- It’s 2 of medium Carrots.
- You need 1 of yellow Mixed peppers.
- It’s of Green chillies optional.
- It’s to taste of Spices:salt,garlic.
- Prepare of Herbs(optional):zaatar.
- You need 4 of tablespoonsYogart.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Chicken power stalk(eg maggi).
- You need 4 of slicesSoft Bread (slices/pieces).
- You need Half of cup Cooking oil(for frying).
If you don't want to worry about calories then try shaping them into a. In shallow-frying, also called pan-frying, a small amount of oil is put into a saucepan, the oil is heated, and then the food is added and cooked. It differs from sauteing, in which less oil is used and the food is stirred or moved around constantly. Open tuna can and drain all liquid.
Tuna shallow fried kebabs step by step
- Prep the ingreds:preferable to use tuna in oil base rather then brine just due to taste(but its optional).tip is also,drain any waters from da tuna can and place in a medium bowl.then marinate (preferably couple of hours in fridge).mean while,peel and chop the veggs..
- Now dry fry da marinated fish and and add the chopped /grated veggies.here added the chicken powder flavor fot salt and flavor..and taste for spice and increase as par taste.
- Add the other ingreds,the lemon.
- Then lastly can add the yogart and the bread slices to absorb exess juices from da dry fry.
- Try smoothen out any be easy lumpy with gloves if possible…now here the mixture has to be not too dry not watery at all just very nice working texture so van add bit more bread to adjust eagerness or bit more yogart to help sucking…just try taste as go along also to balance flavors out.
- Now can off the stove and make the shapes…
- Heat up some oil in a large semi deep pan. you can niw shallow fry..until golden brown on one side.then turn them.here be careful not to poke/ break them so use blant cookin spoon..
- After they are done put to drain excess oil in tissue..bismillah enjoy with chutney or sides of choice!.
Break the last egg and whisk it. Be the first to review this recipe. Recipe by Charishma_Ramchanda. of oil in a non-stick pan. Shallow fry all the prepared sandwiches in the oil, one at a time. Make sure the sandwiches are browned on both sides before removing and draining on.