Chicken Pad Thai.
You can cook Chicken Pad Thai using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Pad Thai
- You need of Pad Thai noodles.
- You need of Asian fish sauce.
- It’s of light brown sugar.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of cup fresh lime juice,.
- Prepare of Thai chili’-seeded stemmed and thinly sliced.
- You need of (…Note you may want to mix up a little extra sauce…..:).
- You need of canola oil.
- Prepare of large shallots, thinly sliced (1 cup).
- Prepare of large garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare of cornstarch.
- It’s of Chicken breast cut into 1/4 inch strips- (dust with the ¼ cup of corn starch -shake off excess).
- You need of eggs, beaten.
- It’s of scallions, thinly sliced.
- It’s of chopped roasted peanuts- chopped.
- Prepare of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare of bean sprouts.
Chicken Pad Thai step by step
- Cook the noodles for 6 minutes rinse with cold water and place in a bowl. (check the brand directions we cooked the minimum…some have you soak them and not cook).
- In a small bowl, whisk the fish sauce, light brown sugar, salt, lime juice and chilies..
- In an omelet pan add 2 tablespoons of oil, and add the eggs and cook, stirring occasionally, until nearly set, about 1 minute. Break up into small penny size pieces..
- In a large skillet, heat 4 tablespoons of the oil until shimmering.
- Add the shallots and garlic and cook over high heat, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, about 2 minutes then add the dusted with corn starch chicken cook, stirring occasionally for 2 minutes to brown. (Add more oil if need).
- Add everything together stir-fry until the noodles are evenly coated, 2 to 3 minutes.(if you cook cook to long you lose flavor as the sauce cooks off. as noted above you can mix up extra sauce if desired).
- Garnish with additional lime wedges, cilantro and chopped peanuts and bean sprouts.