Thai Red Curry Veg…With winter veggies.
You can cook Thai Red Curry Veg…With winter veggies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Red Curry Veg…With winter veggies
- You need of chopped winter veggies (like red and yellow bell pepper, Carrot, soyachunks, Zucchini, red apple tomatoes and baby corn).
- Prepare of garlic crushed and minced.
- It’s of grated Ginger.
- Prepare of green chilies chopped.
- Prepare of Coconut milk creame powder.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Cider vinegar.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Lemon grass oil.
- You need of Cilantro leaves to garnish.
Thai Red Curry Veg…With winter veggies step by step
- Take wok, heat and add minced garlic and green chilli Sauté for 1 min and add all veggies..
- Add salt and cook in medium flame to retain the crunchiness of veggies..
- Now add chopped Ginger, Cider vinegar and lemon grass oil and mix up with the veggies..
- In the last step, add coconut cream powder and 3 tsp of water and cook for 1 min..
- Switch off the flame and garnish with Cilantro leaves..
- Thai red curry is ready to serve with Parathas or Rice. Enjoy with your family this yummy and delicious dish. Thank you ☺.