Thai Red Curry With Chicken.
You can cook Thai Red Curry With Chicken using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Red Curry With Chicken
- You need of cubed chicken breast.
- Prepare of sliced red bell peppers.
- You need of red curry paste.
- It’s of coconut milk.
- It’s of fish sauce.
- You need of rice vinegar.
- Prepare of Thai basil leaves.
Thai Red Curry With Chicken step by step
- Bring coconut milk to a boil in a large pot over high heat, stirring frequently..
- Just before boiling add the curry paste and stir to blend..
- Add the chicken, red bell peppers, fish sauce, vinegar, and Thai basil. Boil until chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes..
- Serve over jasmine rice and enjoy!.