Pad Thai Chicken & Prawn Brown Wheat Pasta Cheat.
You can cook Pad Thai Chicken & Prawn Brown Wheat Pasta Cheat using 21 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pad Thai Chicken & Prawn Brown Wheat Pasta Cheat
- Prepare of Fish Sauce.
- You need of Light Soya Sauce.
- Prepare of Teriyaki Sauce.
- It’s of Sesame Seed Oil.
- Prepare of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare of Chicken Breast.
- It’s of King Prawns.
- Prepare of Lime.
- It’s of Coriander.
- You need of Chopped Cashew Nuts.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- Prepare of Broccoli.
- Prepare of Spring Onions.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Mushrooms.
- You need of Garden Peas.
- It’s of Brown wheat pasta.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s of Ground Almonds.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Ginger Root 3-4cm.
Pad Thai Chicken & Prawn Brown Wheat Pasta Cheat step by step
- In large wok or pot lets prepare the sauce but don't start cooking yet, add the 2 tablespoons of soya sauce, 1 tablespoon of fish oil, teriyaki, sesame seed oil, 2 tablespoons of brown sugar and chopped cashew nuts..
- In another pot bring hot water to the boil ready for the brown wheat pasta.
- Peel and chop garlic and ginger root. Put to one side.
- Slice the chicken into long strips and set aside.
- Dice the spring onions, slice the pepper into long strips, qtr the mushrooms and break the broccoli up into small florets..
- If the hot water is now boiling, turn to simmer, add the brown pasta with dash of salt and start to cook.
- Now start cooking, put the sauce on a high heat, once the brown sugar melts add the garlic, ginger and chicken..
- Once the chicken has cooked add the prawns, spring onions, peppers, mushrooms, broccoli and peas. Cook until prawns are ready..
- While prawns cook chop Corriander.
- The pasta should hopefully be cooked by this stage. Drain off and add to the wok/pot along with chopped coriander and squeeze in half the lime juice. Stir ingredients together. Turn down heat to low or even off.
- Hold on to the pasta pot, break the two eggs into the pot, stir a little to mix eggs and break yokes. Add a little salt and pepper, heat and stir occasionally so to make a large scramble..
- Add the eggs to the wok/pot and stir in..
- Should now be ready to serve, sprinkle on remaining cashew nuts or ground almonds.