Larb Moo / Thai Spicy Minced Pork Salad.
You can cook Larb Moo / Thai Spicy Minced Pork Salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Larb Moo / Thai Spicy Minced Pork Salad
- It’s of minced pork.
- You need of shallots.
- It’s of garlic.
- You need of ground roasted rice.
- Prepare of dried ground chili.
- It’s of lime juice.
- It’s of fish sauce.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- It’s of hot chilli,chopped.
- It’s of coriander or thai mints,chopped.
- You need of spring onion,chopped.
- It’s of water.
- You need of vegetables of your choice to side with this spicy dish,.
Larb Moo / Thai Spicy Minced Pork Salad instructions
- Boil water on medium heat ,cook your minced pork in there,by stir occasionly ,add ground black pepper ,stir until cooked ,water almost get dried ,heat off and let it cool.
- Prepare serving plate by based with your favorite vegetables to side with this spicy dish,mine have cucumber,carrots,beans,and some green leaves.
- Chop the other ingredients left in the list ,add to mixing bowl ,this including ground roasted chilli,ground roasted rice ,both must be fresh ground for perfect taste,reduce chilli if you dont like much spicy in this step or omit chopped fresh chilli as i'm sure when you chewing you will find the heat !.
- When minced pork compleatly cool,add to the bowl,add lime juice,fishsauce ,stir to mix.
- Top on vegetables plate ,serve :).