Tom Yum chicken.
You can cook Tom Yum chicken using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tom Yum chicken
- It’s of of mouth full size slices.
- Prepare of of chicken stock.
- Prepare of of coconut milk.
- You need of thai red chilies.
- Prepare of of each galanga and lemon grass.
- It’s of coriander with roots cut and separate.
- You need of half cut shallots.
- Prepare of green onion cut 2 cm long.
- Prepare of cherry tomatoes cut in half.
- Prepare of spoon of chillies paste oil.
- Prepare of juice of half lime.
- Prepare of spoon of fish sauce.
- Prepare of spoon of chicken stock powder.
Tom Yum chicken step by step
- In the medium high heat add chicken stock in the pot then add galanga, lemon grass, chillies, shallots and coriander roots. Let's boil till get the herbs smell.
- Add chicken and let's boil again for 8 minutes then add coconut milk.
- Add tomatoes, chopped coriander and green onion in the pot stir just enough to soften tomatoes.
- Add chicken stock powder, fish sauce and lime juice stir gently.
- Add chillies paste oil into the soup to make it becomes oily redish on the surface.