Thai Fish Cakes.
You can cook Thai Fish Cakes using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Fish Cakes
- You need of White Fish Fillets , Uncooked.
- You need of Onion , Chopped.
- It’s of Egg , Lightly Beaten.
- You need of Corn Flour.
- It’s of Fish Sauce.
- It’s of Coriander Leaves , Chopped.
- Prepare of Red Curry Paste.
- You need of Red Chilli.
- It’s of Green Beans , Chopped.
- It’s of Oil for fry.
- You need of Salt.
Thai Fish Cakes instructions
- Add fish fillets, egg, fish sauce, corn flour, red curry paste, red chillies and coriander leaves in blender. Blend it until combined and turns in to the thick paste. Transfer the paste in to a bowl.
- Now add spring onion and green beans in to the paste.Mix well. Form the paste in to round patties using wet palms. Keep them aside.
- Heat oil in a large pan and deep fry patties from both sides until golden- browned. Turn off heat Drain patties on an absorbent paper..
- Serve hot with chili sauce.