Garden Vegetables in Thai Green Curry with Brown Rice.
You can have Garden Vegetables in Thai Green Curry with Brown Rice using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garden Vegetables in Thai Green Curry with Brown Rice
- Prepare of Lemongrass stalk , thinly sliced.
- It’s of Green Chillies.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- You need of ginger Shredded.
- It’s of coriander seeds Roasted and.
- You need of cumin seeds Roasted and.
- You need of coriander Fresh chopped stalks.
- Prepare of coriander leaves Fresh.
- You need of Coconut milk Fresh.
- It’s of Jaggery.
- Prepare of Vegetable stock.
- Prepare of Oil.
- It’s of Veggies Garden (Broccoli, mushrooms, carrot, tofu).
- Prepare of Salt.
Garden Vegetables in Thai Green Curry with Brown Rice step by step
- Grind the ingredients of green curry paste with little water. It should be of chutney consistency but finely ground..
- Heat oil in a wok on medium-high flame. Add the green curry paste and fry for 3-4 minutes. Add the uncooked garden veggies. Fry for 4 minutes..
- Add the coconut milk and half the water and bring it to boil on low flame. The coconut milk will split if it is on high. Simmer it for 5 minutes. Add salt and jaggery. Add remaining water if you find the sauce too thick. Boil it for further 5 minutes..
- Transfer in a serving dish. Sprinkle fresh coriander leaves and serve it hot with brown/jasmine/hibachi rice and a slice of lemon..