Thai Green Curry with Chicken.
You can have Thai Green Curry with Chicken using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Green Curry with Chicken
- It’s of Base spices and herbs.
- It’s of Kantong Thai Green Curry paste.
- Prepare of Lemon grass stalk.
- Prepare of Keffir Lime leaves.
- Prepare of galangal powder.
- Prepare of Canola Oil.
- It’s of medium size green / red Chillies.
- It’s of Protein.
- You need of diced chicken thighs.
- It’s of Base Soup.
- You need of coconut milk.
- You need of Veggies.
- It’s of medium size carrots.
- It’s of small size broccoli.
- It’s of Additional seasoning.
- It’s of chicken stock powder.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of Sprinkle of salt.
- You need of Sprinkle of white pepper.
Thai Green Curry with Chicken step by step
- Heat up oil in the pan on low heat, add all the ingredients in the bas spices and herbs, cook until fragrant.
- Add the diced chicken thighs, on medium heat, stir occasionally and cook until 85% done.
- Add the coconut milk, bring the heat to medium low, let it almost boiling. Meanwhile, cut the veggies..
- When it starting to boil, add in the veggies, bring the heat to low, put in the additional seasoning, let it simmer for 13 minutes..
- Taste it, before putting on a bowl of warm cooked fluffy rice..