Vegan Pineapple Thai Green Curry.
You can cook Vegan Pineapple Thai Green Curry using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Pineapple Thai Green Curry
- You need of Jasmine Rice.
- It’s of cooking oil of choice.
- Prepare of Thai Green Curry Paste.
- Prepare of silverbeet (Swiss Chard).
- Prepare of fresh pineapple (cubed).
- It’s of chopped peanuts or cashews.
- Prepare of Coconut yogurt to garnish.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to season.
Vegan Pineapple Thai Green Curry instructions
- Cook rice as per packet directions..
- Heat oil and paste on medium high heat for 3 min..
- Remove stalks from silverbeet and finely chop..
- Add chopped silverbeet stalks and pineapple to frypan and stir to coat in paste..
- Cook on medium-high for another 5 min..
- Add shredded silverbeet leaves and carefully stir..
- Continue to cook until silverbeet wilted and cooked to your liking..
- Add chopped nuts and stir 1 min..
- Plate pineapple curry over rice, top with dollops of coconut yogurt and season to your liking..