Spice Mixture -Thai Red Curry Paste.
You can cook Spice Mixture -Thai Red Curry Paste using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spice Mixture -Thai Red Curry Paste
- It’s of fresh red chilis, seeded and sliced, alternatively 1 1/2 tbsp chili powder.
- It’s of dark red onions or shallots sliced.
- It’s of For garlic.
- You need of lemongrass stalks, lower pelvis them sliced and bruised.
- Prepare of piece greater Galangl, peeled, sliced and bruised.
- It’s of Stem is only.
- It’s of groundnut oil.
- It’s of grated magrut or dry citrus peel.
- Prepare of cube of blachan, prepared.
- Prepare of coriander seeds.
- Prepare of cumin seeds.
Spice Mixture -Thai Red Curry Paste instructions
- 1 teaspoon salt pound the Tudors or chili powder, onions or shallots, garlic, bruise lemongrass, galangal and the stems from the coriander sprigs in a mortar and made to a paste, gradually adding the oil. Alternatively you can purée the readers in a food processor or blender. Add the grated magrut or dried citrus peel and the blachan.
- Deep fry the coriander, and human seeds, then turn them into the water and grind them to Alba. At the ground spices to the pace with salt and mix well.
- Use the pace at once or place in a glass jar. Cover with clear film in an airtight lid, then store in the refrigerator. The taste will keep a 3 to 4 weeks. You can freeze the pay is in small plastic containers making a note of the quantity.