Khao Pad (Thai Fried Rice).
You can cook Khao Pad (Thai Fried Rice) using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Khao Pad (Thai Fried Rice)
- It’s of Jasmine rice cooked.
- It’s of Chicken boneless cut into small pieces.
- It’s of Corn flour.
- You need of eggs beaten.
- It’s of Finely chopped garlic.
- It’s of Onion slice half cup.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need of thai chilli pepper.
- Prepare of thai pepper powder.
- You need of fish sauce.
- You need of soy sauce.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Lime juice.
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need of Tomato chopped.
- Prepare of Spring onion chopped.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Khao Pad (Thai Fried Rice) step by step
- Wash and pat dry chicken..
- Add soya sauce and cornflour in chicken and keep aside for 10 minutes..
- Fry eggs into pieces..
- Heat oil in a pan..
- Add chopped garlic and saute 3 minutes..
- Now add the chicken pieces and stir for 10 minutes..
- Add onion and chilli pepper..
- Add tomato, spring onion and eggs..
- In a different pan add fish sauce, Thai pepper powder, salt, sugar, lime juice and cooked rice..
- Mix them together..
- Add vegetable and chicken in rice..
- Again mix until all ingredients are well combined..
- Serve with lemon wedges and cucumber slices..