Tom Yum Soup.
You can have Tom Yum Soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tom Yum Soup
- Prepare of chicken stock.
- You need of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need of lemongrass (only the white part to be used).
- Prepare of galangal (Thai ginger), sliced.
- It’s of green chilies.
- It’s of tomato paste.
- It’s of , tomato sauce.
- It’s of mushroom, sliced.
- You need of red chilli powder.
- It’s of prawns / shrimps, cleaned & deveined.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of juice of 1/2 lime.
- You need of coriander leaves to garnish.
Tom Yum Soup step by step
- Bring the stock to a boil. Then add the kaffir lime leaves, galangal and lemongrass. Simmer on a low flame for 7-8 minutes..
- Add rest of the ingredients (except lime juice & coriander leaves). Simmer further for 3-5 minutes..
- Drizzle lime juice. Garnish with coriander leaves & serve as a light meal..