Thai Red Curry Chicken.
You can cook Thai Red Curry Chicken using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Red Curry Chicken
- It’s of boneless, skinless chicken breast, thinly sliced across the grain.
- Prepare of lime juice.
- It’s of fish sauce (or salt to taste).
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- You need of red curry paste.
- Prepare of (13 oz/398ml) coconut milk.
- It’s of medium red onion, sliced.
- You need of red pepper, sliced.
- Prepare of cilantro or basil, chopped.
- It’s of ginger, thinly sliced.
Thai Red Curry Chicken step by step
- Mix lime juice, fish sauce and sugar.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat, add half the can of coconut milk and curry paste. Stir frequently, incorporating paste fully and liquid is bubbling..
- Add remaining coconut milk, onion, red pepper and bring to a boil. Simmer for 2 minutes..
- Add lime juice mixture, stir..
- Add sliced chicken, stir. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add cilantro and ginger. Simmer for 2 more minutes or until chicken is cooked through completely..
- Serve over jasmine rice..