Larb with Sticky Rice.
You can have Larb with Sticky Rice using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Larb with Sticky Rice
- It’s of Larb (laap):.
- You need of ground pork.
- It’s of water.
- It’s of Thai Larb seasoning.
- Prepare of cilantro chopped.
- It’s of green onions chopped.
- Prepare of mint chopped.
- You need of shallot chopped.
- It’s of lime squeezed.
- You need of Sticky rice:.
- You need of sweet rice cooked.
- Prepare of Sweet chili sauce.
Larb with Sticky Rice step by step
- Soak sweet rice in water for 4+ hours.
- Cook sweet rice in bamboo basket with a boiling pot of water; cover for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile the rice is cooking, combine pork and 1/2 cup of water. Boil and mash up on medium heat to create pork crumbles.
- While pork and rice are cooking, chop up all the rest of ingredients for the Laap. Cilantro, green onion, shallot, mint, lime..
- After 15 minutes is up on the rice, flip it, and steam for an additional 5 minutes. Let it cool before serving.
- Turn heat off. Drain meat and add the whole packet of seasoning; mix well (you can get a packet of seasoning at any Asian market or online).
- Combine all the ingredients for the Laap.
- Top it off with sweet chili sauce and enjoy!.
- You can also cook with just regular rice too!.
- Wrap it up in cabbage leaves if you want!.