You can cook Fajita Meatballs using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fajita Meatballs
- Prepare of Meatballs.
- You need 400 g of ground beef.
- You need 2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of red pepper.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 4 teaspoon of dried thyme.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of dried basil.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Flour (as you need).
- It’s of Fajitas.
- Prepare of Red bell pepper.
- You need of Green pepper.
- You need of Onion.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 100 ml of water.
- Prepare of Chopped chilli or chilli sauce.
Fajita Meatballs instructions
- Mix spices in a little bowl. Then add spices (not all of them), 1 egg, 1 tablespoon flour and knead it..
- Make small meatballs. Dredge it in the flour, coat it in one beaten egg..
- Finally coat it in flour one more time.
- Heat the pan and fry meatballs with a little oil and put them away..
- Don't turn off the oven and add onions and caramelize them a little. Add peppers and bake.
- Put peppers on top of meatballs when doing the sauce. Bake garlic, tomato paste, soy sauce and water just a little bit.
- Add peppers and meatballs into the sauce, mix them and cook them on low heat for five minutes..