You can have Pad Thai using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pad Thai
- It’s 16 oz of Pad Thai or Rice Noodles.
- Prepare 2 of Chicken Breast or Beef (You may also use seafood).
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Cilantro – Finely Chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of Green Onion – Chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Crushed Peanuts.
- You need 1 cup of Bean Sprouts.
- Prepare of Pad Thai Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Fish Oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Rice Vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sirachia.
- You need 1/4 cup of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Brown Sugar.
Pad Thai instructions
- Cook noddles according to package instructions..
- Cut chicken into small cubes. If you are using beef, tenderize beef and but into cubes. For seafood, add what ever is desired..
- Grease pan and cook meat fully. Make sure all of your mean is cooked all the way through..
- After meat is cooked, place in bowl off to the sides and grease pan again..
- In the greased pan, scramble eggs..
- After your eggs are scrambled, place in dish off to the side. If you would like, you can place the into the same dish as your meat. They will later be mixed together..
- Finley chop cilantro..
- Chop green onion.
- In a medium bowl, mix the Pad Thai Sauce ingredients all together until throughly mixed..
- To crush peanuts, place peanuts into a ziplock bag. Release all of the air and seal bag. Take a rolling pin and roll out the bag. This will rush the peanuts. Continue until desired size..
- In a large bowl, mix noodles, meat, eggs, cilantro, green onion, and peanuts together..
- Once mixed, add your sauce and mix until noodles are fully coated with sauce..
- Top with beat sprouts and mix until desire..