You can have Pad Thai using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pad Thai
- You need of Pad Thai or Rice Noodles.
- You need of Chicken Breast or Beef (You may also use seafood).
- It’s of Eggs.
- Prepare of Cilantro – Finely Chopped.
- You need of Green Onion – Chopped.
- It’s of Crushed Peanuts.
- You need of Bean Sprouts.
- You need of Pad Thai Sauce.
- Prepare of Fish Oil.
- Prepare of Rice Vinegar.
- You need of Sirachia.
- It’s of Soy Sauce.
- You need of Brown Sugar.
Pad Thai step by step
- Cook noddles according to package instructions..
- Cut chicken into small cubes. If you are using beef, tenderize beef and but into cubes. For seafood, add what ever is desired..
- Grease pan and cook meat fully. Make sure all of your mean is cooked all the way through..
- After meat is cooked, place in bowl off to the sides and grease pan again..
- In the greased pan, scramble eggs..
- After your eggs are scrambled, place in dish off to the side. If you would like, you can place the into the same dish as your meat. They will later be mixed together..
- Finley chop cilantro..
- Chop green onion.
- In a medium bowl, mix the Pad Thai Sauce ingredients all together until throughly mixed..
- To crush peanuts, place peanuts into a ziplock bag. Release all of the air and seal bag. Take a rolling pin and roll out the bag. This will rush the peanuts. Continue until desired size..
- In a large bowl, mix noodles, meat, eggs, cilantro, green onion, and peanuts together..
- Once mixed, add your sauce and mix until noodles are fully coated with sauce..
- Top with beat sprouts and mix until desire..