You can have Pad Thai using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pad Thai
- You need of Rice sticks (dried rice noodles).
- It’s of Chicken/pork/beef/shrimp (choose one).
- It’s of as needed Oil.
- You need of Garlic (minced).
- It’s of Egg.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- It’s of Onion.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need of 3/8 chicken broth.
- You need of Fish sauce.
- Prepare of Brown sugar.
- You need of White sugar.
- You need of Tomato ketchup.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- You need of Lime juice.
- It’s of 1/8 peanut butter (if desired).
- Prepare of Accents.
- Prepare of Peanuts.
- It’s of Green onion (chopped).
- Prepare of Lime (cut in 4-6 slices for garnish).
- You need of Bean sprouts.
- You need of Red pepper (crushed, use for garnish).
Pad Thai instructions
- Put noodles in pot with water and set on stove on lowest temp for 1 hour check occasionally to make sure they do NOT get over cooked.
- While noodles cook, put all ingredients for sauce together and let come to a small boil then let simmer..
- Put the remaining ingredients in another pan and let simmer together while watching and stirring so not to let the food burn. Use oil if needed..
- When noodles are done, drain BUT DONT PUT BACK IN POT YET! Put all together EXCEPT NOODLES then add noodles to desired dryness. I enjoy less noodles for more soup like..