Vegetarian Pad Thai.
You can have Vegetarian Pad Thai using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Pad Thai
- You need of garlic cloves.
- You need of fresh coriander leaves.
- Prepare of onion, sliced.
- You need of freshly roasted peanuts.
- Prepare of lime (3/4 sqeezed; 1/4 wedge).
- You need of fish sauce.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of soy sauce.
- It’s of water.
- Prepare of rice noodles.
- Prepare of sprouted chickpeas.
- You need of eggs.
- It’s of chili.
- It’s of spring onion.
- You need of celery stalk.
- It’s of carrot.
- It’s of olive oil, extra virgin.
Vegetarian Pad Thai step by step
- Roast peanuts for 15 min at 180°.
- Mix sauce: water, sugar, lime juice, soy sauce, fish sauce..
- Finely chop garlic.
- Slice onion, Julianne carrots, slice spring onion, slice celery, rinse chickpea sprouts, slice chili..
- Place dry noodles in boiling water to soften – 5min.
- Heat olive oil in wok, and brown garlic for 30sec. Add onion slices and cook for a minute..
- Move everything to the sides and crack both eggs into the center. Break the yokes. Fry..
- Add carrots, celery, chili slices, sauce, 1/2 the roasted peanuts. Stir until noodles are soft and everything is coated, liquid is gone..
- Add spring onion slices and chickpea sprouts. Stir another minute or 2..
- Garnish with fresh coriander, remainder of roasted peanuts and lime wedge. Serve..