Tom Yum Koong / Spicy And Sour Prawns Soup.
You can cook Tom Yum Koong / Spicy And Sour Prawns Soup using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tom Yum Koong / Spicy And Sour Prawns Soup
- You need 10 of Prawns or shrimps.
- You need 3 of Shallots / cut half.
- You need 2 of as needed Lemon grass / sliced.
- It’s 1 of as needed Galangal / sliced.
- Prepare 5 of Kaffir leaves.
- Prepare 6 of Bird eyes chilly / sliced half.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fishsauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lime juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 150 ml of Fish stock.
- Prepare 250 ml of Milk / eagle brand.
- You need 1 tsp of Roasted chillies paste.
- Prepare 2 bunch of Mix chopped onion spring and coriander.
- Prepare 6 of Cherry tomato / cut half.
Tom Yum Koong / Spicy And Sour Prawns Soup step by step
- In the soup pot add fish stock, lemon grass,galangal,shallots,kafir leaves,chillies ,tomato,roasted chillies paste ,bring to boil 5 mins on medium heat until smell the fragrance of herbs.
- Add prawns ,cook for 1 min ,add milk – cook more 2 mins until prawns turn pink ,add fish sauce and lime juice ,stir to mix softly ,turn heat off , add spring onion and corriander leaves , serve hot , enjoy :).