Thai Fish Cakes.
You can have Thai Fish Cakes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai Fish Cakes
- It’s 2 of scallions.
- Prepare 1 lb of tilapia.
- It’s 2 tsp of curry.
- It’s 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of tapioca flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 4 tsp of lime juice.
Thai Fish Cakes step by step
- Chop scallions and set aside..
- Puree remaining ingredients in food processor. Mix with scallions. Make into 8 cakes..
- Brown each on both sides (2 min per side)..
- Bake 375°F for 10 minutes..