Thai Green Curry.
You can have Thai Green Curry using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Green Curry
- You need 1 of Thai Green Curry Paste.
- It’s 1 can of Coconut Milk.
- You need 500 grams of Chicken.
Thai Green Curry step by step
- Marinade the chicken in the curry paste for 2 or more hours..
- Add marinaded chicken to a hot pan and cook off..
- After the chicken stops sizzling so much, add the coconut milk..
- Serve over rice..
- Alternatively, you could skewer the chicken and cook it on a barbeque or do the same with prawns..