Tom Yum Soup (Tum Yum).
You can have Tom Yum Soup (Tum Yum) using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tom Yum Soup (Tum Yum)
- You need 10 medium of size raw shrimp that have been Shelled, tailed and deveined ..
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Bite size carrots. ( I used crinkle cut, prepackaged raw carrots).
- Prepare 1 cup of Fresh broccoli florettes.
- You need 1 cup of Fresh snow peas.
- Prepare 10 of Sliced shiitake mushrooms.
- You need 1 box of Thai Rice noodles.
- Prepare 1 of Container of Thai ginger infused chicken broth..
- You need 2 tbsp of Fish sauce.
- Prepare 3 dash of Thai chili oil.
- You need 2 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 of Very thinly sliced Thai chili. ( if you can't find a Thai chili Serano pepper will work).
Tom Yum Soup (Tum Yum) instructions
- In a large stockpot bring Thai ginger flavored broth and water to a boil..
- Once broth is at a hard boil , remove from heat and add all ingredients EXCEPT for the shrimp..
- Cover and let set for 3 to 5 minutes. Next, remove lid and add shrimp. Cover and let sit for an additional five minutes..