Thai Red Curry Soup.
You can cook Thai Red Curry Soup using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Red Curry Soup
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of boiling water.
- Prepare 2 of vegetable bullion cubes.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 1 block of tofu.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s of Thumb size piece of ginger.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need of Your choice of rice noodles.
- You need 1 head of baby bokchoy.
Thai Red Curry Soup instructions
- Cut up a block of tofu into squares and put in in a pan with 1 Tbsp coconut oil on medium high heat. We are going to cook this until tofu is nicely browned and crispy. Turn occasionally..
- In a large pot, heat up some olive oil on medium heat and add minced garlic and ginger. Cook until browned, adding water as needed to deglaze the pot..
- Add 3 Tbsp of Thai red curry paste to the pot and cook for about a minute..
- On high heat, Add 1 can coconut milk, 2 vegetable bullion cubes, 2 1/2 cups boiling water, and 2 Tbsp soy sauce to the pot..
- Chop your red bell pepper into cubes (however big or small you want) and add it to the pot. Partially cover and reduce to a simmer for about five minutes..
- Then add your choice of rice noodles to the pot (cook for however long the package instructions say). Add your bokchoy at this time as well (you can substitute this with spinach)..
- After your noodles are done cooking, add your crispy tofu into the pot, stir, serve, and enjoy!.