Vegetarian Pad Thai.
You can cook Vegetarian Pad Thai using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Pad Thai
- You need 200 gms of Pad Thai noodles.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli, chopped.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red and yellow bell pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of roasted peanuts, crushed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coriander, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of spring green onions, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of tofu, chopped.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of For the pad Thai sauce-.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of veg stock.
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tamarind paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red chilli sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sriracha sauce.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Vegetarian Pad Thai step by step
- Soak the noodles in the warm water for 5-7 minutes until they are soft..
- Drain the water and keep aside..
- In a pan,mix all the pad Thai sauce ingredients to make the sauce..
- Bring the mixture to a boil and simmer for 2-3 minutes on the medium heat..
- Heat oil in a separate pan..
- Add garlic and red chilli and fry for a minute..
- Add onions, spring onions,red yellow bell peppers,tofu, salt, peanuts and saute for a minute..
- Add the cooked noodles and the sauce in the pan and toss well..
- Garnish with roasted peanuts and spring onions greens and serve hot.