Vegetarian Pad Thai.
You can cook Vegetarian Pad Thai using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Pad Thai
- You need of Pad Thai noodles.
- Prepare of oil.
- You need of garlic, chopped.
- You need of red chilli, chopped.
- You need of onion, sliced.
- You need of red and yellow bell pepper, sliced.
- It’s of roasted peanuts, crushed.
- You need of coriander, chopped.
- You need of spring green onions, chopped.
- Prepare of tofu, chopped.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of For the pad Thai sauce-.
- You need of veg stock.
- You need of soy sauce.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Prepare of tamarind paste.
- You need of red chilli sauce.
- You need of Sriracha sauce.
- It’s of Salt.
Vegetarian Pad Thai step by step
- Soak the noodles in the warm water for 5-7 minutes until they are soft..
- Drain the water and keep aside..
- In a pan,mix all the pad Thai sauce ingredients to make the sauce..
- Bring the mixture to a boil and simmer for 2-3 minutes on the medium heat..
- Heat oil in a separate pan..
- Add garlic and red chilli and fry for a minute..
- Add onions, spring onions,red yellow bell peppers,tofu, salt, peanuts and saute for a minute..
- Add the cooked noodles and the sauce in the pan and toss well..
- Garnish with roasted peanuts and spring onions greens and serve hot.