Thai Green Curry. Whichever way you go, the one essential step to make a really great. Delicious and easy green curry with chicken in rich coconut curry sauce. A tutorial of this classic and famous Thai curry!
However, you could make this green curry recipe with any meat. Authentic Thai green curry recipe from Pailin Chongchitnant of Hot Thai Kitchen! Such a delicious and classic dish that is super easy to make at home! You can have Thai Green Curry using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Green Curry
- It’s 250 gm of chicken.
- You need 300 gm of long brinjal – cut into cubes.
- Prepare 200 gm of tomatoes – cut into wedges.
- You need 7-8 of kaffir lime leafs.
- You need A few of whole bird eye chili.
- You need 2 pieces of asam gelugor or to your taste.
- It’s 4-5 tablespoon of oil.
- It’s 4 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare to taste of salt and sugar.
- Prepare of To Be Grind (Paste):.
- Prepare 7 of lemongrass – chopped.
- It’s 6 of green chili – chopped.
- Prepare 10 of bird eye chili.
- It’s 100 gm of onions – chopped.
- It’s 7 of garlic – chopped.
- You need 3 cm of ginger.
- It’s 3 cm of galangal.
- You need 1 of whole coriander – chopped with the root.
- You need 2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of white pepper powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- You need of grind all the above spice together.
Thai green curry is the most famous Thai dishes outside Thailand. This is the authentic Thai chicken curry recipe with the in-depth explanation. This Thai Green Curry Chicken recipe features chunks of tender chicken simmered in a homemade green curry sauce along with healthy vegetables (zucchini and red bell pepper). This easy green curry is made with chicken, coconut milk, fresh herbs, and lime.
Thai Green Curry instructions
- Heat the oil and add in the grind spice paste and fry till the oil rise. Add in the kaffir lime leafs and stir well..
- Add in asam gelugor and mix well, add in brinjal and the coconut milk, mix well and let it comes to a boil and cook till the brinjal are cooked..
- Add in the chicken, tomatoes, whole bird eye chili, salt and sugar to taste. Cook till the oil rise..
- Serve with rice..
You'll have a stunning dish to admire, smell, and taste! Simple and flavorful Thai green curry recipe served with steamed, seasonal vegetables. Thai Green Curry with Beef Recipe (Gaeng Kiaw Wan Neua). Green Curry tends to be one of the milder curries of Thai cuisine. Serve it over brown rice for a hearty meal!