Thai Red Curry Chicken and Veggies.
You can have Thai Red Curry Chicken and Veggies using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai Red Curry Chicken and Veggies
- You need 1 lb of skinless boneless chicken, cut to bite-size.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of fresh ginger, grated.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 3/4 cups of coconut milk, reduced fat.
- You need 1 tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lime juice.
Thai Red Curry Chicken and Veggies step by step
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large skillet, cook chicken until cooked through. Transfer chicken to plate, leaving juices in pan..
- Add peppers, onions, ginger, and garlic.
- Add coconut milk, curry past, sugar, and lime juice. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until mixture begins to thicken, ~5 minutes..
- Return the chicken to pan and continue simmering until chicken is heated through..