Thai Red Curry Chicken and Veggies.
You can have Thai Red Curry Chicken and Veggies using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Red Curry Chicken and Veggies
- Prepare of skinless boneless chicken, cut to bite-size.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need of canola oil.
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- You need of red bell pepper, chopped.
- You need of yellow bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare of fresh ginger, grated.
- Prepare of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s of coconut milk, reduced fat.
- Prepare of Thai red curry paste.
- Prepare of dark brown sugar.
- It’s of lime juice.
Thai Red Curry Chicken and Veggies step by step
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large skillet, cook chicken until cooked through. Transfer chicken to plate, leaving juices in pan..
- Add peppers, onions, ginger, and garlic.
- Add coconut milk, curry past, sugar, and lime juice. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until mixture begins to thicken, ~5 minutes..
- Return the chicken to pan and continue simmering until chicken is heated through..