Thai Style Rice Vermicelli ★ Pad-Thai-Style Sōmen Chanpuru.
You can cook Thai Style Rice Vermicelli ★ Pad-Thai-Style Sōmen Chanpuru using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Style Rice Vermicelli ★ Pad-Thai-Style Sōmen Chanpuru
- It’s of bundles Sōmen noodles.
- You need of handful Bean sprouts.
- You need of Chinese garlic chives.
- You need of Japanese leek, minced.
- You need of Your favorite vegetables (eg. cabbage, carrots, wood ear mushrooms, etc.).
- It’s of Egg.
- You need of rounds Takuan, chopped (optional).
- Prepare of Squid, shrimp, or pork (or sakura shrimp).
- It’s of Aburaage or atsuage, choppped.
- It’s of Peanuts, chopped.
- It’s of Sweet chilli sauce.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Garlic.
- Prepare of Chicken stock granules.
Thai Style Rice Vermicelli ★ Pad-Thai-Style Sōmen Chanpuru step by step
- Boil the sōmen noodles to a firm texture, drain, and rinse. Cut the vegetables, squid, shrimp, or pork into bite-sized pieces. (Other than the bean sprouts or Chinese chives, any ingredients will do!).
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, pour in the beaten egg, and scramble. Transfer to a plate..
- Add more oil to the frying pan and stir-fry the finely chopped leak and garlic until fragrant. Add the squid, shrimp, pork, and aburaage or atsuage and stir-fry..
- Turn the heat to high and add the vegetables and takuan. Lightly stir-fry, then add 1/2 teaspoon of chicken soup stock granules dissolved into 1/4 cup of water. Add the boiled sōmen noodles and quickly toss..
- Season with soy sauce and sweet chili sauce. Add the eggs from Step 2, transfer to serving plates, and top with the chopped peanuts to finish. Drizzle with sweet chili sauce and top with lemon to taste..