Thai Green Curry.
You can cook Thai Green Curry using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai Green Curry
- You need 300 grams of Chicken thigh.
- It’s 3 of Eggplants.
- You need 100 grams of Bamboo shoots.
- It’s 5 of Green and red bell peppers.
- Prepare 50 grams of Thai green curry paste.
- It’s 400 grams of ♪ Coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ♪ Fish sauce.
- Prepare 4 tsp of ♪ Sugar.
- You need 2 of leaves ♪ Kaffir lime leaf.
- It’s 1 tsp of ♪ Shrimp paste (if available).
Thai Green Curry instructions
- Cut the eggplants into 12 pieces and soak in water. Cut bell peppers in half, take out the seeds and cut into 1 cm pieces. Mince bamboo shoots. Cut the chicken thigh into 1.5 cm cubes..
- Add a small amount of oil to a pan and sauté chicken cubes with the skin on the bottom. When the chicken is lightly browned, turn it over and let it cook through..
- When the chicken is cooked, first add eggplants, then bamboo shoots, and lastly some bell peppers. When they are cooked, take the pan off the heat..
- Heat a small amount of oil in a slightly large pot and stir in the green curry paste over low heat until aromatic. Once fragrant, add the ♪ marked ingredients and let it boil..
- When it comes to a boil, add cooked chicken and vegetables and let it boil again to finish!.
- I used this paste and coconut milk. I recommend using coconut milk from a bulk supermarket because it is cheap and creamy. The Carrefour chain of supermarkets carries cheap curry paste..