Easy Pad Thai with Dried Udon Noodles.
You can have Easy Pad Thai with Dried Udon Noodles using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Pad Thai with Dried Udon Noodles
- Prepare of Dried udon noodles.
- You need of Shelled shrimp.
- It’s of bunches Garlic chives.
- You need of Onion.
- Prepare of Dried shrimp.
- It’s of Egg.
- It’s of ★ Oyster sauce.
- Prepare of ★ Fish sauce.
- Prepare of ★ Lemon juice.
- Prepare of ★ Brown sugar.
- You need of ★ Salt.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
- It’s of Lemon (cut into wedges).
Easy Pad Thai with Dried Udon Noodles instructions
- Preparation: cut the garlic chives into 5 cm pieces and slice the onion finely. Make the scrambled egg. Mix the ★ ingredients..
- Boil the dried udon noodles for 4 minutes. Rinse in cold water and drain ..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan. Stir-fry the shrimp until their color changes. Then add the noodles, dried shrimp and ★ ingredients and mix everything together. Cook for 1 minute..
- Add the scrambled eggs, the onion and the garlic chives and stir lightly. When the onion has cooked lightly, serve on a plate with the lemon wedges..