My Hot but Flavourful Chilli and Garlic Beef ☺.
You can have My Hot but Flavourful Chilli and Garlic Beef ☺ using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Hot but Flavourful Chilli and Garlic Beef ☺
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of medium onion, chopped.
- It’s of Garlic Crushed.
- You need of red chilli pepper chopped.
- It’s of Beef Mince.
- You need of chorizo sausage sliced.
- You need of Button mushrooms chopped.
- It’s of Basil.
- You need of Red Wine.
- It’s of Tomatoes crushed.
- You need of salt & pepper.
- You need of Beef stock, one cup water add 1 beef stock cube/ boulion.
- It’s of mixed coloured sweet peppers.
- You need of Tomato puree heaped.
My Hot but Flavourful Chilli and Garlic Beef ☺ instructions
- Melt the butter in a frying pan or deep based pan.
- Add the onions fry for 1 minute.
- Make a well in the middle then add the garlic and chili pepper to it. Fry for another minute mixing them together.
- Add the mince beef and stir, fry until all the red has gone from the mince, takes about 5-10 minutes..
- Add the chorizo all sliced up. Fry for a further 5 minutes. It may look a little greasy but it soaks up as more ingredients go in..
- Add the mushrooms and fry for about 3 minutes.
- Add the basil and stir in..
- Make a well in the middle and pour in the wine, fry for 2 minutes then mix..
- Add the tomatoes and mix well..
- Add the salt & pepper and stir in. Turn down and cook on low for 10 minutes.
- Add the stock bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Lastly add the sweet peppers and the tomato puree. Stir and simmer for a further 5 minutes should be a lot thicker..
- Add to Serving dish with a blob of sour cream in the middle. Serve in a bowl and chips on the side. Or in the middle of boiled rice..