Fully Satisfying! No-Bake Tofu Cheesecake.
You can cook Fully Satisfying! No-Bake Tofu Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fully Satisfying! No-Bake Tofu Cheesecake
- You need 100 grams of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 150 grams of Silken tofu.
- Prepare 70 grams of Yogurt.
- Prepare 50 grams of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Gelatin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Water.
- You need 10 of pieces Biscuits.
- It’s 25 grams of Butter.
Fully Satisfying! No-Bake Tofu Cheesecake step by step
- Heat the cream cheese in the microwave for 20-30 seconds until softened. Add the yogurt and (strained) tofu and mix well..
- After soaking the gelatin in water, microwave for 20 seconds and add to the cream cheese mixture..
- Put the biscuits in a sealed plastic bag and use a rolling pin to crush them. Cut the butter while it's still firm, then fold the pieces into the crushed biscuits to mix together. Put the mixture into the cake pan, cover with plastic wrap, and use the bottom of a cup to press the butter and biscuits into a crust..
- Remove the plastic wrap and pour the cream cheese mixture from Step 2 into the crust. Let rest in the refrigerator to finish!.
- This is the plain version, but if you add fruit sauce or top with jam, it's delicious!.