Satisfying Garlic Chive Omelet with Thickened Sauce.
You can have Satisfying Garlic Chive Omelet with Thickened Sauce using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Satisfying Garlic Chive Omelet with Thickened Sauce
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1 bunch of Garlic chives.
- It’s 1 of as required Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ★ Chinese chicken stock powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ★ Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★ Sake.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ★ Grated garlic.
- Prepare 100 ml of ★ Water.
Satisfying Garlic Chive Omelet with Thickened Sauce instructions
- Leave the eggs out at room temperature. Combine the ★ingredients. Rinse the garlic chives and cut in half. Heat in a 500 W microwave for 1 minute..
- Beat the eggs and season with salt and pepper. Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan and pour in the beaten eggs. Stir quickly and place in the garlic chives..
- Flip over both sides of the omelet to wrap the garlic chives and turn over. Push gently on the omelet and continue to cook. Turn over again, push gently and continue to cook. After the egg is cooked, slice the omelet and transfer onto a serving dish..
- Wipe the frying pan from Step 3 lightly with paper towels. Simmer the seasoning ingredients marked ★, and add some katakuriko slurry to thicken to your desired consistency..
- Pour the hot, thickened sauce onto the omelet. For the dish shown in this photo, I made the thickened sauce using 1 teaspoon of katakuriko..