Sig's Simple Goats Cheese Delight.
You can cook Sig's Simple Goats Cheese Delight using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sig's Simple Goats Cheese Delight
- Prepare 1 of rolled goats cheese or goats brie 150 – 200 grams.
- You need 6-8 of pitted Kalamata olives.
- Prepare 2 pieces of sundries tomatoes in olive oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of green or red pesto.
- You need 2 tablespoon of full mixed seeds.
- Prepare 2 of large slices ciabatta bread, toasted.
Sig's Simple Goats Cheese Delight step by step
- Assemble all ingredients, chop the tomatoes and the olives into small pieces. Slice the cheese. Toast the ciabatta.
- Mix all ingredients (not the bread or the cheese), slice the ciabatta, top with cheese. Leave to stand for 15 minutes for cheese to reach room temperature..
- Pile the mixture neatly onto the cheese, gently press down. If you want to add thinly sliced red onions..