Rice_Minced_Meat_Soup. Chicken soup for weight loss – Chicken/Kale/Brown Rice – Home made soup! Mince is always a weeknight winner, it's fast and affordable and also very versatile. Choose from beef, lamb, pork or chicken mince to make your next meal easy and delicious.
Minced Meat and Tofu in Soup with Rice. Mushroom Minced Meat Noodle with Fishball. The extra fish cake ordered which was packed separately was soaked in the spilled soup. You can cook Rice_Minced_Meat_Soup using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rice_Minced_Meat_Soup
- Prepare 1 cup of egyptian rice.
- It’s 100 g of minced meat – beef or lamb as desired.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 1/2 tsp of seven spice.
- Prepare 5 cups of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of parsley – chopped.
Rider has to be careful when transporting soupy food. Photo "Minced meat with rice" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. Proper minced meat contains fat, so be sure not to cut all of it off while you are cutting the other parts. It's okay to cut some of the fat if you are aiming for a If you are mincing a lot of meat, you may want to perform this step two or more times with a portion of the meat.
Rice_Minced_Meat_Soup step by step
- Wash the rice and strain well, leave aside..
- In a deep pot, add the ghee and stir in the minced meat saute until browned and cooked, add the rice, seven spices and salt. Add in the water and stir for a few minutes..
- Cover the pot and simmer on low heat for 30- 45 minutes or until the rice is cooked & the soup thickens..
- Finally transfer the soup to your choice of serving dish and garnish with the chopped parsley..
- Serve hot.
- By: Achwak Hattoum.
If you try to chop too much at once it. The traditional Cantonese minced beef and eggs are usually braised with green peas. But you can use any veggies you have on hand to add some color and It's a super easy Cantonese minced beef bowl cooked with an oyster-sauce-based sauce, onion, green peas, and runny eggs. Taiwanese Minced Pork served over rice – classic comfort food made gluten free. A one skillet dish that's easy to make and full of flavour.