Mexican chicken enchiladas. Seriously the best chicken enchiladas ever, made with lots of chicken, cheese, black beans (optional), and my favorite homemade red enchilada sauce recipe. These have been one of my most popular recipes since I first posted, which I am not These are the BEST Chicken enchiladas, my dish of choice anytime I go out for Mexican! In this episode I go over how to make some easy mexican chicken enchiladas better than anything you can get in a restaurant or the barrio. #chicken.
Drizzle with the Mexican crema and sprinkle the cheese all over. This easy chicken enchiladas recipe is an authentic Mexican food staple. Tender pieces of shredded chicken are rolled in flour tortillas and topped with a homemade enchilada sauce. You can have Mexican chicken enchiladas using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican chicken enchiladas
- Prepare of Chopped Chicken breast.
- It’s 100 g of red kidney beans.
- Prepare of Chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbs of tomato puree.
- You need of Chopped onion.
- You need of Chopped green or coloured pepper.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 80 g of sour cream.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbs of vinegar.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- You need 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tea spoon of Cumin.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of coriander.
- Prepare of Tortilla wraps.
- You need of Edam cheese.
Chicken enchiladas Mexican recipes at MexGrocer.com, a nationwide online grocery store for authentic Mexican food, cooking recipes, cookbooks and culture. I guess it's its combination of sweet and spicy flavors, but that's not the only thing that makes it special. It's what this dish represents in Mexican culture. Best Chicken Enchilada Recipe Creamy Chicken Enchiladas Enchilada Recipes Spinach Enchiladas Enchilada Bake Huevos Rancheros Horchata Mexican Dishes Mexican Food Recipes.
Mexican chicken enchiladas step by step
- Marinate chicken with the spices,lemon and vinegar for 15 minutes..
- Fry chicken in a pan with little oil on a high heat untill well-done..
- Keep chicken aside. In the same pan, heat oil on medium heat and add onions,pepper and garlic.stir well then add Chopped tomatoes and the same species added to the chicken..
- Add beans and tomato puree. Stir well then add chicken. Add in sour cream and stir until combined..
- Turn off the heat and leave it in a plate aside to prepare tortilla.
- Add some in tortilla and wrap well..
- Put the wraps in the same pan and add Edam or cheddar slices over. Cover and Put the pan on low heat for 5 minutes untill cheese melts..
- Serve with stated cheddar cheese, guacamole or sour cream and tortilla chips..
Skip to Mexican Chicken Enchiladas content. Add milk, Monterey Jack cheese, cream cheese and enchilada sauce; stir well. This Easy Chicken Enchiladas recipe is an easy midweek dinner. Mexican chicken enchiladas with spicy tomato sauce and cheese with a lemon on a wooden background. Mexican chicken enchiladas with chili chocolate salsa.