Pha Tord Nam Pla – Fried fish with Thai spicy dipping sauce 🐟 🌶. If you're a spicy lover you'll absolutely love this menu. Thai Peanut Dipping Sauce, Vietnamese Dipping Sauce, Buffalo Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce. Vietnamese Dipping SaucePork. lime juice, carrot, sugar, serrano chiles, asian fish sauce Thai Dipping Sauce From Hell, 'Nam Prik Narok'Thai Supermarket Online.
This is the classic Thai condiment you always find on a Thai table, whether its a restaurant or home. It is spooned onto everything from fried rice to noodle There are many versions of this sauce, this is the one that my family likes. Mix the ingredients together in a bowl. You can cook Pha Tord Nam Pla – Fried fish with Thai spicy dipping sauce 🐟 🌶 using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pha Tord Nam Pla – Fried fish with Thai spicy dipping sauce 🐟 🌶
- Prepare 2 of whole seabass, deboned and cut up in to bite size pieces.
- Prepare 1 cup of plan flour.
- It’s Pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need of Some vegetable cooking oil.
- It’s of Thai spicy dipping sauce.
- It’s 2 of small raw and sour mango or 2 Granny Smith apple.
- You need 2-3 of shallots, finely sliced.
- You need 2 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Prepare 2-3 of bird eyes chilli.
- It’s 3 tbsp of lime juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar or palm sugar.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- It’s 2 of finely sliced garlic, handful of coriander, 1 tsp finely sliced red chilli, 1 tbsp shallots.
Taste and adjust seasoning where necessary. Inspired by the Thai tradition of serving dipping sauces with meals, this salty, sweet, tart, and spicy sauce is utterly delicious. It's also fantastic with grilled fish fillets or pork. Watch as Rose prepares and serves delicious Thai Spicy Prawns In Fish Sauce.
Pha Tord Nam Pla – Fried fish with Thai spicy dipping sauce 🐟 🌶 step by step
- Add flour, salt and pepper in a big mixing bowl. Add sea bass in the flour and toss the fish around. Make sure flour coated all the sea bass..
- Coat the dish bones too for garnish later..
- On a medium heat wok, add some vegetable cooking oil in the wok (about 2 cups) once cooking oil hot add your fish in, stir occasionally. Let it fry until fish become lovely and crisp outside. Take them out and drain on paper towel..
- Making Thai spicy dipping sauce: julienne cut your raw mango or green apple. Add in a mixing bowl, add sugar, fish sauce and like juice. Mix well..
- Add chilli, shallots and lime juice, mix well again..
- Add some coriander and taste your sauce. It should be sour sweet and salty with a little kick of chilli..
- Plate up: place your fish bone on a long plate, add your fish meat and garnish with garlic, shallots, chilli and coriander. Place your chilli dipping sauce next to your fish. Serve together with Thai jasmine rice and is a must to share with family..
How to make deep fried pork belly with Thai spicy dip. Depending on the fish fillet thickness, the pan frying time may differ slightly. Just to be clear, the cooking time in the recipe has been tested on tilapia I think this version of sweet and sour sauce is also so much easier to prepare compared to traditional sweet and sour sauce. Fishy and salty, fish sauce, or nam pla, is often used in marinades, dipping sauces, and as a condiment in Asian foods, especially Thai and Vietnamese. It could be easy to confuse these two because of their briny, saucy similarities, but they are definitely different.