Daily Pan Fried Salmon.
You can have Daily Pan Fried Salmon using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Daily Pan Fried Salmon
- You need 2 (150 g) of Salmon Fillets.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Butter.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- It’s of Juice of 1/2 lime.
Daily Pan Fried Salmon instructions
- Season the salmon with salt and black pepper..
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and melt the butter..
- Increase the heat a little and add the salmon with the skin down. Cook for 3 minutes..
- Turn the salmon, lower the heat a little. Cook for 2 minutes more. Pour the lime juice over the salmon fillets..
- Pair the salmon with veggies, rice and leaves salad..