Lamb_fatteh. Drizzle with reserved water, one-third of yoghurt sauce and top with lamb mixture, chickpeas and remaining yoghurt sauce. LEBANESE Lamb fatteh – Lebanese breakfast. Lamb dinner recipes don't always take all night to prepare.
A Middle-Eastern banquet dish recipe for lamb fatteh by chef Joseph Abboud. Nigella Lawson is a champion of the home cook and At My Table celebrates the food she loves to cook for friends and family. Tabbouleh Lebanese Cafe And Restaurant. chicken shawarma and chicken Fatteh both were awful. You can cook Lamb_fatteh using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lamb_fatteh
- It’s 500 g of lamb meat – cubed.
- Prepare 500 g of to 750 g yoghurt or as needed.
- It’s 2 of medium onions – sliced.
- Prepare 2 loaves of bread – toasted & cubed.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves – mashed.
- You need 2 tbsp of ghee or butter.
- Prepare 1 liter of water.
- Prepare pods of cardamom.
- It’s 1/2 of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- It’s 3 of whole cloves.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt – or as needed.
- It’s 1 tbsp of roasted pine nuts – Garnish.
Tender lamb served on toasted pita bread and rice, topped with yogurt sauce. In Arabic, the word "fatteh" literally means "crumbs." Lebanese Chicken Fatteh includes chickpeas, toasted pita bread (I toss it with some olive oil, thyme, salt and pepper), shredded. Fatteh is a Levantine specialty made by combining pieces of fresh, toasted, or stale flatbread with numerous other Fatteh is usually consumed for breakfast or in the evening as the main dish. To assemble the fatteh: Spread the bread in a layer in a bowl.
- In a suitable pot, add 1 tbsp ghee and meat, stir together until browned then add the spices & add the water then bring to a boil then add the onions..
- Then simmer on low heat untill the meat is soft and well cooked..
- In a suitable bowl, combine the yoghurt, garlic and salt..
- In a deep serving dish of your choice, layer the toasted bread, add the meat mixture with some broth and salt to taste..
- Finally spread a layer of yoghurt mixture on top & garnish with the roasted pine nuts & Serve hot..
- Made by:Bara'a Chougari.
Fried crunchy pita bread is topped with warm chickpeas and creamy yogurt for an irresistible Lebanese classic dish known as Chickpea Fatte (Fatteh). Fatteh also Shâmiyât, is a class of Levantine dishes‹See TfM› consisting of pieces of fresh, toasted, or stale flatbread covered with other ingredients. The fetté is known to be a very peculiar and ancient dish of the Egyptian and Southern Levant area, an area that comprises Damascus, Beirut, Jordan. Preparation time. #coven #heheheh #peope #fatteh #a word whispered with barely contained glee #even that mischievous 😈 why did i just eat a second crunchie. i knew buying them was a bad idea. #fatteh. Freekeh, toasted pinenuts and almonds, chickpeas and topped with minted yoghurt sauce on a bed of crispy Lebanese bread.