Ginger Chicken Stir Fry. Ginger is the star of this quick and easy stir fry chicken recipe that's best served over rice. Prep all ingredients in advance, as the actual cooking takes just minutes. Jump to the Ginger Chicken Stir Fry Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it.
The sauce is made with fresh ginger, soy sauce/tamari, honey, and sriracha. This healthy chicken stir fry is flavorful, made with real ingredients, and everyone in the family will be begging for this recipe every. This gingery chicken stir-fry is home cooking at its best: quick and simple to prepare, with a punch of flavor that manages to be both exciting and deeply comforting. You can have Ginger Chicken Stir Fry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ginger Chicken Stir Fry
- You need 1 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- It’s 75 g of chopped Shitake Mushrooms.
- You need 25 g of finely chopped ginger.
- It’s 150 g of bean sprouts.
- Prepare Half of a medium sized leek.
- It’s 250 g of egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 of fresh red chilli.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chinese five spice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 handful of finely chopped coriander.
- You need 1 of lemon.
Make it once and you might never call for Thai takeout again. This was one of the first Thai recipes I ever mastered and it became pretty. Stir the chicken broth mixture and pour it into the skillet. This easy chicken stir fry is super quick to make, it's low calorie and makes a super simple stir fry recipe.
Ginger Chicken Stir Fry instructions
- Add the leek, ginger, chicken and chopped chilli to a medium hot pan. Cook until the chicken is lightly browned.
- Add the Chinese Five Spice and mushrooms to the pan and separately boil a pan of water in preparation for the noodles.
- When the water is ready, add the noodles to the water. Simultaneously add the pepper, bean sprouts, soy sauce, fish sauce, and honey to the frying pan and turn up the heat..
- Continue you stir the chicken while the noodles cook (about 4 minutes).
- Remove the pan from the heat and transfer the stir fry to a bowl, drain the noodles and briefly fry them in the remaining juices in the pan before adding to the bowl.
- Sprinkle with fresh coriander and a healthy squeeze of the lemon before serving.
I love ginger chicken because this simple stir-fry dish takes the best of Chinese techniques and makes it easy for you to cook in your own kitchen. If you've never had ginger chicken stir fry, the sauce is mild and savory with just a hint of sweetness that accentuates the ginger. This simple ginger garlic chicken stir fry! When used in a stir fry, it can be added to the vegetables to cook in the hot oil. How to make an easy ginger chicken.