Chilli Tomato Chips and Pork mince.
You can have Chilli Tomato Chips and Pork mince using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chilli Tomato Chips and Pork mince
- Prepare 500 g of lean Pork mince.
- It’s Jar of 500g Dolmio Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 2-3 of Bird eye Chillies.
- You need 400 g of frozen chips or potatoes chipped.
Chilli Tomato Chips and Pork mince step by step
- Put the Electric Deep Fat Fryer on – at the 140 mark,put tomato sauce (for Bolognese) in a large saucepan – boil – then add the raw Pork mince – simmer mostly until all the other ingredients are cooked..
- Peel the onion – wash – and then cut so the onion appears in rings – deep fry half of the onion in your mini Electric Deep Fat Fryer – deep fat fry the Chillies whole – deep fry along with the first batch of sliced onions – give onion bits 5 minutes to gently deep fry at the 140 mark.Add all onions too the saucepan with the Pork and tomato sauce in.Cut stalk's off of the end of the Chillies and then add the Chillies along with their Seeds for a mild Chilli heat too come through..
- Give 200g of frozen chips 5 minutes to deep fat fry at the 180 mark,so at the highest setting and then add cooked chips to the saucepan,then deep fry the other 200g of frozen chips.If using raw potatoes – then peel – wash – and chip and then deep fry for 10 minutes each.Once all the chips are done – then it all is done – just serve on a Dinner Plate or Plates..