Barbecue meatballs. New Orleans native Charlie Andrews demonstrates on how to make his delicious Barbecue meatballs. These delicious slow cooked barbecue meatballs are perfect appetizers to serve at your party. Time to beef up my arsenal of party foods with only week until the ultimate snacking fest—the Superbowl.
Homemade Barbecue Meatballs are the perfect appetizer featuring simple ingredients and a delightful homemade sauce that is ideal Easy Homemade Barbecue Meatballs. The Most Traditional Of My Barbecue Meatballs Recipes. Crock pot or slow cooker barbecue meatballs recipes are really tasty and easy to do. You can cook Barbecue meatballs using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Barbecue meatballs
- You need of Meatballs.
- You need 500 g of ground beef.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Cumin.
- It’s of Red pepper.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- You need of Grated Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Sauces.
- It’s of Barbecue sauce.
- You need of Chilli sauce.
Tart cranberry-orange and zesty barbecue sauces coat tasty homemade meatballs that are conveniently kept warm in a slow cooker. Includes lean ground beef, italian style bread crumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, hot sauce, sauce, horseradish, pepper, salt, barbecue sauce. They are perfect as an appetizer recipe for parties and get togethers or even a.. Meatballs Crock Pot Recipes on Yummly
Barbecue meatballs step by step
- Mix ground beef, egg, flour, spices, finely chopped onion and garlic..
- Roll the mixture into golf ball-sized balls. Use your thumb to create a dent in the balls, add a bit of mozzarella and seal..
- Heat the pan add a little bit oil. Fry both sides of meatballs and put them in a different plate..
- Use the same pan and add barbecue and chilli sauce..
- Turn off the oven and add meatballs into the sauce..
Carol's Slow Cooker Bbq Beef (crockpot, Barbeque Crock Pot), Slow Cooker Barbecue Meatball Subs, Slow Cooker/crock Pot Mock Swedish Meatballs. I loved that she took the time to not only make the meatballs but the sauce as well. Brown in skillet and drain off excess fat. Barbecued Mini Meatballs served with toothpicks make the perfect party dish. Enjoy these tasty mini meatballs with a warmed BBQ-sour cream sauce.